If you would like our sales team to contact you about this product, please send us your contact details and we will be in touch soon.
Thank you. We will be in touch soon.
- Australian made
- Low differential switching
- All direction tilting action
- S.P.D.T 3 wire switching action
- Polypropylene, CPE and santoprene construction
- Wide range of cable lengths available
- Stable repeatable switching action
- No Mercury or lead components
- Compact size, 75mm diameter
- Optional cable weight available
DescriptionThe K series heavy duty level regulator is a compact three-wire float switch for highly accurate and repeatable single point level sensing and control applications. It is ideal for use in water, sea water and most acids and alkali solutions. It will provide a stable switching action with a very high degree of reliability. The teardrop shape of the float makes it ideal for effluent and sewerage usage, as the float cell has no shoulders or edges for solids to build on. These float switches can be reliably and safely used in potable water systems, as they do not contain hazardous materials suchas mercury or lead.
- Basic liquid level control
- Multi point level control
- Sewerage level control
- Chemical level control
- High and low level alarms
- Self powered signalling
- Pump protection
Related Chemical compatibility guides: